In need of maintenance staff to perform general cleaning and maintaining of the building.
• Assist the Director of Maintenance with various task.
• Performs work according to standard procedure
• Must cleans rooms, hallways, restrooms, offices, stairways and windows.
• Be able to broom, mops, and floor equipment to sweep, mop, strip and wax floors.
• Uses vacuum cleaners to clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and blinds.
• Performs touch up and finish painting when needed.
• Replenishes restroom supplies.
• Replaces light bulbs throughout the building.
• Clears snow from entrances and walkways.
• Picks up and delivers supplies and materials to rooms.
• Follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
• Previous experience in building cleaning and maintenance work.
• Ability to relate to staff and public in a courteous manner.
• Must be able to work occasionally in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Flexibility to travel to all office locations.