Our client is in need of a Mailroom Coordinator to assist in the mailroom duties. Temporary assignment going through the end of February.
- Ensure timely processing of out-going and incoming mail, newspapers, and packages.
- Maintain mailroom departmental files (i.e. receiving logs, FedEx logs.).
- Operate mailing systems and other mailroom equipment.
- Assist in processing off-site record storage and retrieval (i.e. labeling of boxes, paperwork and ensure boxes are sealed).
- Deliver mail to post office when required (i.e., bulk mailings, marketing promotions, or sensitive materials).
- Maintain the inventory of copier, printer, and facsimile paper and toner supplies. Submit order requests as required.
- Schedule preventative maintenance visits with vendor to minimize down-time of the copier machines and to keep them in optimum working order.
- Record monthly usage of each copier.
- Perform outside deliveries and pickups as required.
- Perform reproduction requests and maintain reproduction form file
- Monitor the space for facility related issues and address areas that need attention and/or require maintenance and maintain records of facility repairs, service calls and vendor deliveries.
- Accompany and/or schedule service vendors to help ensure contracted responsibilities are performed.
- Maintain general condition of meeting rooms and set-up, including, but not limited to; catering services, Audio Visual equipment, etc.
- Minimum of two years working in the mailroom department in a corporate environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Work, Excel and Outlook).
- Must be detailed oriented, able to prioritize and multitask.
- Minimum of a High School degree required.
- Must be flexible in commuting to Jersey City whenever needed (approximately 1-2 times a week or more depending on the need).
- Hours in staggered shifts between 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM. Must be flexible in arriving early or staying later if needed.
- Pay rate $17-$19/hr (DOE)