The role of the Loan Processor is to assist the underwriting team in gathering the documents and information necessary for the Bank to make sound and informed lending decisions. The Loan Processor assists with the origination and closing of SBA loans.
Seeking a positive, motivated team-player who works both individually and as part of a high performing team to assist in achieving the Lending Department's objectives to achieve the goals of on-time loan delivery to clients with high accuracy and high level service to both internal and external customers.
• Order third party reports (appraisal, environmental, business evaluation, etc.)
• Order and review personal and business credit reports • Order and review preliminary title report
• Work with the Bank's third party SBA loan service provider in communicating and receiving due diligence items
• Prepare due diligence checklist, as necessary
• Track receipt and completeness of borrower and property due diligence
• Upload and track documents in document manager application
• Prepare insurance request letter and ensure that final insurance meets Bank Guidelines
• Prepare loan documentation and closing checklist
• Understand the purpose and reasoning for each document requested
• Prepare loan withdrawal/decline packages
• Update/track loan status on regular basis in the Bank's database
• Associate Degree in Business/Finance or equivalent related experience
• A minimum of one plus years of previous banking, loan processing/closing experience
• Experience in processing SBA and/or commercial loans
• Must possess excellent organizational, communication, writing, and customer service skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments while delivering quality work product
• Proficient in Microsoft Suites
• Base knowledge of tax returns and various types of financial statements preferred Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of hands on experience!