Seeking Prep Cook for a high end client located in Elmont, NY. Full time hours with a week of training before start. Must work weekends.
- Follow supervisor’s assignments for opening and closing procedures, as well as food production.
- Prepare food and beverage products for customers by following recipe guidelines, using proper preparation techniques, and sanitation guidelines.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Attentive to detail and ability to read and understand recipes and food abbreviations.
- Keep workstation clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Previous experience cooking in a fast food or restaurant setting preferred.
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending, lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to calculate basic math and follow recipe measurements and proportions.
- Able to lift 50lbs and move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures, depending on the season; may work frequently in a hot, damp, or very cold environment.