We are currently seeking an experienced licensed Property & Casualty Account Manager for an independent insurance company. You will work closely with customers, prospective customers, coworkers, and carrier partners to perform customer service duties and assist and advise in account management and business transactions.
- Provide advice and counsel on an assigned book of business. Meet daily servicing needs of our clients
- Work pro-actively to re-market policies whenever appropriate to ensure maximum retention.
- Maintain high proficiency level with carrier rating systems to provide alternative quotes to clients.
- Monitor day to day activities closely for assigned book of business.
- Remain current on coverage, forms, and rates to effectively address client’s insurance needs.
- Round out monoline accounts by offering quotes for additional lines of business.
- Quote and place new business from referrals, walk-ins, and call-ins, as needed.
- Make referrals to personal, life, health, and disability services.
- Thoroughly researching and analyzing insurance policies.
- Communicating with clients and Insurance Adjusters about the life cycle of each claim.
- Minimum 2 years of Personal Lines Agency experience required
- Property & Casualty Producers license required
- Working knowledge of Word & Excel
- Applied Systems ‘EPIC’ system experience desired
- Courteous and professional telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-volume environment
- Pleasant and friendly personality, focused on client needs
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently without close supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be resourceful and have effective problem-solving abilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged