Opus Staffing is conducting a search for a Paralegal for the Litigation Department of a large, established and extremely prestigious Long Island law firm. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a polished individual looking to continue their well-established career in a litigation environment as a PARALEGAL who is able to work on a team with one other Litigation Paralegal to complete the full documentation cycle in a timely fashion.
- Ability to lead a case from inception to trial, as necessary.
- Manage and take ownership of cases with minimal supervision, with a willingness to contribute wherever necessary within the department.
- Control ESI projects through documentation production and manage projects and vendors within deadline.
- Navigate on-line documentation via depository programs, preferably with Relativity and Driven One.
- Cite-check and sherardizing using Westlaw a MUST.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Paralegal Certification
- Mid to Senior Level Experienced-Paralegal
- I-Manage, Outlook, Best Authority as well as Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint a MUST
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office 2016, inclusive of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Familiarity with JURIS, IMANAGE, Workshare Compare and Nuance preferred.