Our client a leading law firm in Garden City is seeking a Legal Assistant to support the legal team. The firm has an excellent reputation, offers generous benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
- 2+ years experience in a law firm.
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Schedule court depositions, hearings, and other meetings as determined by an attorney
- Keep and organize court files.
- Performs data entry and retrieves relevant information
- Liaises between in-house professionals and outside parties
- Maintains compliance with applicable standards
- Tracks schedule of meetings and events
- Coordinates with witnesses, lawyers, and paralegals
- Attend meetings and take notes for lawyers in attendance.
- Transcribe, proofread, and file legal documents before deadlines.
- Manage travel logistics for one or more attorneys.
- Answer phones and take messages.
- Manage schedules.
Pay:$70,000.00 - $85,000.00