Provide administrative support to supervisors in the fulfillment of their responsibilities with the law firm.
- Strong commitment to provide excellent client service to internal and external clients.
- Prepare correspondence of a confidential nature.
- Submit billable time records in a timely manner.
- Provide various administrative support, such as arranging meetings and appointments, prioritizing mail, answering routine correspondence, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Prepare various legal documents.
- E-file according to court rules.
- Transcribe dictation.
- Answer, screen, direct and place telephone calls.
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of attorneys’ areas of practice and be familiar with legal terminology and procedures.
- Prioritize and meet time deadlines.
- Maintain and organize files
- Communicate effectively with professional staff.
- Daily attendance and punctuality required.
- Assist co-workers with projects when needed.
- Ability to simultaneously handle numerous assignments, timelines and people on a daily basis.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com.