Seeking a Laboratory Technician who has experience with cell culture and basic molecular biology techniques. They must have professional and scientific skills and knowledge in the specified area and be willing to engage and stay abreast with current developments and trends arising in the field.
- Good knowledge of scientific principles, methods and processes used to conduct systematic and objective inquirys
- Different methods of data collection and analyses, and interpreting and reporting results are required.
- Must be able to operate instruments and equipment and proficiency in related information technology including Microsoft Office and VectorNTI.
- Assist our Director of Embryology and cell culture/animal technician team with organization, timelines, and compiling data reports.
- BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology or related fields.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in industry.
- Experience with cell culture of mammalian cell lines.
- Knowledge to perform transfections of various cell lines.
- Experience handling ES cells, including analyzing and quantitating data from experiments is highly desired.
- Ability to learn quickly and properly follow protocols, procedures, and instruction.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.