- Good knowledge of scientific principles, methods and processes used to conduct systematic and objective inquirys
- Different methods of data collection and analyses, and interpreting and reporting results are required.
- Must be able to operate instruments and equipment and proficiency in related information technology including Microsoft Office and VectorNTI.
- Assist our Director of Embryology and cell culture/animal technician team with organization, timelines, and compiling data reports.
- BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology or related fields.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in industry.
- Experience with cell culture of mammalian cell lines.
- Knowledge to perform transfections of various cell lines.
- Experience handling ES cells, including analyzing and quantitating data from experiments is highly desired.
- Ability to learn quickly and properly follow protocols, procedures, and instruction.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.