K-12 Substitute Teacher
School Professionals, a division of the TemPosition Group of Companies, has over 57 years of staffing experience. As an established company with roots in the NYC area, we are able to offer exceptional benefits to our employees, such as:
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer matched 401k
- Referral bonuses and prize programs
- And more!
We are seeking educators to work with our partner schools on a day to day, short term, or long term basis. Applicants should have at least 6 months of experience working in a K-12 classroom, and a completed a bachelor's degree. Recent grads are welcome, student teaching is acceptable experience!
Our substitutes are the best of the best! We are seeking effective, committed educators who are adaptable to different classroom environments and resourceful in their techniques to educate a variety of students.
Our accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom.
- Perform the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhere to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Keep a positive attitude with students and staff while working in a fast-paced environment
- Punctuality, communicativeness, and reliability
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher (NYS Certification preferred)
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a Lead/Co-Teacher capacity