The Job Developer will develop job readiness employment workshops, community engagement, market, recruite and train.
- Responsible for updating the monthly job readiness training workshops
- Maintain monthly job placement goals as determined by Director
- Meet with clients to discuss job opportunities, coordinate interviews, and provide post interview feedback
- Assist job ready clients on interview prep, and help clients obtain appropriate work attire
- Document and verify placements to ensure that employment information is correct and in accordance with program mandates
- Must be able to travel to job locations, present verbally well and ensure that clients have all the materials that are needed.
- Must be up to date on local, state and federal regulations that relate to individuals with barriers to employment and within the welfare system
- Provide rapid replacement for clients who lost employment
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Experience working as a Readiness Trainer
- Experience in vocational rehabilitation, social work or social service-related field preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Self-starter. Requires minimal supervision