Our client, a Global Financial Services Firm, is adding a Senior Investment Accountant to their team.
In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Accounting for investments - including financial statement footnotes and disclosures
- Data compiling and creating schedules to monitor investment activity
- Reconciliations of data and balances of the investment interface
- Monthly and quarterly variance analysis
- Analyze database and systems to balance and verify affiliated investment amounts.
- Calculate, verify, and reconcile Fees
- Conduct third-party Accounting
- Ad-hoc / special projects as required
The position Requires:
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience with Investment Accounting - knowledge with GAAP, IFRS, & Regulatory reporting for investments.
- CPA a plus, but not required
- PAM Software preferred, but not required
- Ability to work a hybrid remote schedule 2-3 days per week
This is a great Global Headquarters CAREER opportunity for advancement and offers a top fringe benefits package, including a cash bonus plan, 401k match, generous vacation schedule, and so much more...