The Inventory Logistics Analyst will be responsible for supporting the company’s short and long-term analysis.
This individual will identify underperforming areas in the supply chain and inventory allocations, and may suggest improvements or resolutions to problems, inventory planning, managing day-to-day activities, ensuring accurate demand and supply plans, analysis of stock levels, and communication regarding inventory to necessary parties.
This position will support operations planning in brand expansion and will be responsible for communicating operational information to key internal players. The Inventory Logistics Analyst will work with cross-functional stakeholders in sales, finance, education, and marketing as well as external suppliers and service providers.
- Maintain inventory integrity and SKU information
- Proactively ensure adequate inventory levels collaborating with all internal departments
- Return - Management & Tracking
- Movement Tracking – Warehouse & Distribution
- Asset tracking & management
- Proactively audit Company vs. Warehouse Inventory
- Work with management to ensure MRP process is accurate, consistent, and business relevant
- Perform inventory daily, monthly, and annual counts\audits
- 2-5 years’ experience in supply chain or inventory planning
- GP\SAP\ORACLE experience required & EDI a +
- Strong organization skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision and direction
- Accounts Payable experience is a plus
- Experience in personal care, beauty, or cosmetic products strongly preferred
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel