The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions and are accountable for initiating, developing and growing relationships, increasing sales and attaining revenue objectives in the assigned geographic region. The ideal candidate is a strong, decisive, results-oriented professional who can develop and manage relationships within their designated territory and with a variety of business units based on trust, teamwork and knowledge.
- Lead the identification and development of sales opportunities within the designated territory
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and marketing efforts • -Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside resources and organizations to stay apprised of industry trends and practices
- Effective and consistent use of database
- Maintain high level of communications and services with customers to ensure high level of account satisfaction, status and optimization of up-selling opportunities
- Relevant experience within outbound phone sales, collections or telemarketing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Professional demeanor, mature and decisive
- Hours are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm