Downtown Manhattan firm is seeking a technically-savvy Paralegal to provide a full range of corporate, regulatory and logistical support to our Legal & Finance team. We are looking for someone looking to join an incredibly fast-growing team who is self-initiating, team-oriented and capable of managing competing priorities. This job is perfect for a sharp individual with a passion for financial technology and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Provide support to CG Blockchain’s global legal operations.
- Own and maintain of corporate governance records, including all customer contracts.
- Coordinate execution of signature pages for transaction documents.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and proactively follow up, often under tight deadlines.
- Analyze new service providers and develop strategies to streamline legal operations.
- Assist with gathering information; review, summarize and analyze data relative to corporate and regulatory changes and trends impacting the organization enterprise-wide.
- Assist with drafting, editing, and processing of contracts and standard forms.
- Manage the corporate compliance calendar and assist with filing requirements.
- Experience with blockchain, cryptocurrency, and ICOs.
- Experience with raising capital and managing investor relations.
- Experience in regulated industries (Finance, Government, etc.).
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Experience negotiating customer contracts, vendor contracts, and employment agreements.
- Experience in the FinTech Industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree / JD.
- 3+ years experience at a financial institution or leading law firm.
- Extreme organizational skills.
- An energetic and positive attitude, especially under pressure.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office products and Google Apps.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com