Human Resources Manager
Would you like to join a team that is comprised of highly skilled plastic and reconstructive surgeons? We are in need of a Human Resources Manager that supports all business operations by managing the organization's HR administration, strategic planning and execution. Overall, this position is responsible for executing and managing all recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, performance management, payroll and general HR activities.
- Overseeing all HR initiatives, strategies, systems, and tactics.
- Leading all company-wide recruiting and staffing practices including job description creation/ postings, candidate sourcing, candidate review, interviewing, team interview scheduling, interview content/value identification and candidate selection.
- Onboarding and orientating all new hires to company systems, policies, general operating procedures and culture.
- Managing employee offboarding including executing exit interviews, accounts termination, etc.
- Managing Performance Management systems and supporting management in employee development.
- Supporting team management by providing HR counsel, mediation, workshops, training and best practices on issues such as non-performing employees and improving and developing employee skills.
- Monitoring and updating company wage and salary structures/pay policies.
- Processing company payroll, including the administering of all compensation changes including bonuses, commissions and raises.
- Maintaining and communicating company organizational chart and contact directory.
- Researching, developing, writing, updating, communicating and enforcing all company policies and procedural guidelines to meet organizational values.
- Developing and recommending strategic benefit offerings, contribution strategies and employee information sessions geared at improving employee retention and satisfaction.
- Overseeing and handling all 1099 contractor service agreements and pay.
- Cultivating and monitoring company culture via multiple avenues, in order to support the attainment of the company's goals and promote employee satisfaction and retention.
- Planning and executing company events and meetings (both remote and in person) that encourage team bonding, culture diffusion and ongoing organizational learning and development.
- Monitoring federal, state, and local legal requirements and legislation; enforcing and adhering to requirements and training and advising management on needed actions.
- A minimum of three (3) years of proven experience in a Human Resources management role.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Human Resources, Business or another related field.
- Strong working knowledge in all Microsoft Office Products, with a focus on advanced/ expert level skills in Word and Excel.
- Exhibited strong attention to detail, compassion and assertiveness.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills (grammar/ spelling) including a comfort level with speaking to company executives and leaders.
- Ability to successfully self-manage and work autonomously.
- Passion for achieving team goals and supporting other individuals and groups.