Multi-channel clothing retailer, specializing in men’s apparel , shoes, suits, knitwear and accessories is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to help create and maintain confidential employee files.
- Schedule new employee orientation, prepare new hire employee files and packets
- Assemble new hire and new employee orientation
- Maintain employee human resources files, records, and information
- Completing filing of employee documentation in employee files
- Initiating new employee background checks
- Support the HR Manager with all human resources functions
- Provide administrative support for human resources
- Maintain various human resources, employment and benefits related files
- Maintain accurate current employee confidential information in employee files
- Prepare new employee benefit files and packets for weekly new employee benefits meeting
- Maintaining of employee benefit files & updating of employee payroll records
- Create and maintain confidential employee files
- Schedule exit interviews
- Supporting the administration and employee human resources compliance requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a HR Capacity. Retail experience a plus
- ADP Workforce now required.
- Experience in 401K Administration/Benefits work/New Hire Paperwork
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, with a sense of urgency, while maintaining high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organization and communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of trustworthiness in handling confidential and sensitive information.