Our client, a Marketing Agency, seeks a HR Manager. Responsible for all HR compliance, benefits administration, new hire onboarding, payroll assistance, recruiting, talent management, and employee relations.
- Assists with staffing and recruiting needs. Assists with interviewing, job posting, and the hiring process.
- Assists managers in counseling and discipling associates and providing guidance on the process and documentation of the same.
- Assists managers in orientating new associates and in completing necessary paperwork.
- Maintains policy and procedure manuals
- Administers Human Resources policies to ensure consistency with procedural changes. Maintains updates and oversees distribution to all supervisors and associates.
- Reviews and updates all job description for all positions to ensure accuracy and to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
- Oversees leaves of absence, worker's compensation and safety issues. Ensures all legal requirements, documentations, and deadlines are met.
- Oversees, analyzes, and reviews statistical reports (hire, termination, turn-over) to ensure accuracy prior to distributing to the management/executive committee(s)
- Participates in unemployment hearings.
- Acts as the point of contact on benefits related issues for the office. Assists with the enrollment and communication of benefits.
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources Management with a concentration in worker's compensation, recruitment/employment, benefits administration, and associate relations.
- A Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent in work experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong relationship building skills is essential to this role.
- Strong interpersonal and organizations skills and with strong attention to detail.