HR Staffing Solutions is looking for a HR Manager
- Manages annual training programs, to include collaboration with Quality Assurance, and Health & Safety manager
- Develops, implements and oversees training programs and processes for all key departments, to include production, maintenance, and sanitation
- Ensures the delivery of training programs through various methods- identifies appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and computer-based training
- Evaluates and recommends employees for participation in internal or external educational and training program through needs assessments
- Coordinates the translation and interpretation of all human resources materials, to include all training material, job applications, employee documentation, memo’s, notices, as well as communicating/translating in individual employee meetings and group meetings
- Responsible for developing and overseeing all employee competency testing
- Develops and coordinates training curriculum, programs, procedures and plans to meet departmental needs.
- Develops and implements programs for new hire orientation/on-boarding, leadership, and other staff development
- Responsible for the translation and interpretation of all human resource materials and documentation, as well as communicating/translating in individual employee meetings and group meetings
- Responsible for managing payroll administrator and acts as fully versed backup to payroll process, as well as management of and backup to HR associate
- Leads the investigation and resolution of employee issues and coordinates processes of responding to complaints, and back up to agency temps
- Minimum of 5 years in an HR Generalist position.
- Experience in designing new training programs from inception.
- Proven skills as a facilitator for all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage the work of others.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Proficiency in Spanish.