- Responsible for leading a broad range of HR responsibilities for the Global HR Corporate Function, including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, career development, HR capability building, talent and succession planning, rewards and recognition, compliance, and employee programs.
- Supports in the execution of HR activities and strategic projects that support the HR function, including org design and change management.
- Ensures alignment between HR activities and the strategic priorities of the HR function, and the Company. Works within and across the HR function on HR service delivery and process standardization and improvements
- Collaborate with functional leadership to identify key priorities to support business objectives and growth.
- Lead the delivery of employee relations expertise for the function’s population to drive performance, including identification of employee relations themes and trends that lead to insight and delivery of solutions
- Oversee the recruitment of talent to fill open positions, as well as build the internal and external talent pipeline through collaboration with the Talent COE. Drive talent movement and development. Help functional leaders create strong leaders and managers.
- Collaborate with managers on identifying learning and development needs. Partner with relevant HR COEs and others as needed to identify and deliver appropriate learning and development support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 10+ years’ experience in human resources department
- 3+ years’ experience in a HR leadership position
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions
- PHR certification a plus
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills