Under the direction of the Director Recruitment &Labor Relations, the Human Resources Coordinator II will provide humanresources administration services to all departments, divisions, programsand staff within the agency. These servicesinclude, but are not limited to: HRIS data input, maintainingsystem data and integrity, generates reports as needed, assists with compilinginformation for audit purposes. Works with the HR team in coordinating,implementing and maintaining human resources systems and ensuring productivityand efficiency throughout the organization.
- Enter all employment transactions into the HRIS system including but not limited to new hires, re-hires, changes and terminations in accordance with established requirements and deadlines; maintain associated logs.
- Perform data entry of confidential information into the Ceridian HR system in accordance with established data standards.
- Maintain logs and records of programs, reporting, complaints, grievances, etc.
- Ensures that all data is entered in an accurate and timely manner and that all required documents received are completed and appropriately approved.
- Enter scanned personnel documents to employee records into the HRIS.
- Complete regular HRIS maintenance and perform periodic audits and updates as required.
- Perform updates of HRIS information as changes occur.
- Input new hire, change, and termination data into budged position control database.
- Input professional license information in position control database regularly follow up with Management on status and update accordingly.
- Review multi-contract forms (LDF) to ensure accuracy/validity.
- Maintain data for unpaid Interns, Consultants and Volunteers, regularly follow up with
- Management on status and update accordingly.
- Typing confidential investigative and other reports.
- Process invoices for payment, prepare check requests and forward to Accounts Payable for processing.
- Maintain files of all completed and submitted check requests. Follow up with Accounts
- Payable Department as needed. Mail vendor checks as required.
- Function as Relief Receptionist during lunch and when Receptionist is out of the office.
- Greet visitors and answer telephones; distribute application and new hire packages to applicants and candidates; explain and provide assistance as necessary to individuals completing forms.
- Print and distribute employee ID badges and enter employee photos in HR system.
- Assist with processing of employment verification requests from businesses and various local, state, and federal agencies.
- Assist with filing documents in personnel files.
- Assist with the creation, modification and distribution of regular and ad hoc HRIS reports.
- Assist with entering employee training data into the HRIS.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
- Associates Degree with 2 years experience in Human Resources. Bachelors Degree preferred. SPECIFICATIONS FOR EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Experience working in Human Resources and with HRIS database.
- Knowledge of HR practices required.
- Experience using Dayforce or similar HRIS HR/Payroll preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Access. SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to lift/carry files
- Ability to stretch and bend in order to retrieve files.
- Must be able to read printed & handwritten materials, and computer screens.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, & office equipment.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.