Great role with a Non-Profit Organization that has excellent benefits and a short Friday workday! If you are not from non-profit or from Human Resources, however, possess the technical requirements, they will fit you in the puzzle and train you on HR procedures. What a great opportunity!!!
The HR Analyst serves as a technical point of contact and assists with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The primary responsibility of the HR Analyst is the support, maintenance, development, and training of the human resource information system (HRIS) in addition to other systems supported/utilized by the HR team. The position will serve as a technical point of contact to all users and is responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and completion of human resources reports.
Hours: 9:30 am-5:30 pm, Mon-Thursday, 9 am-2 pm on Friday.
Construction of data sources in Oracle and MS|SQL pertaining to Recruitment/Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, and Organizational Structure.
• Development and distribution of data visualization tools (i.e. Reports, Metrics, Dashboards) through Tableau.
• Management of report requests, modifications, development; organization of existing published reports.
• Provide HR Data Quality Assurance through data audit reports and notifications.
• The primary point of contact for initial population and updating of HR validation tables
• Serve as project manager for employee data and position control clean-up projects
• Oversee specification developments for all file transfers to and from HRIS
• Key software: Tableau, MS Excel (formulas and pivot tables), and MS Sequel