School Professionals Published: December 17, 2019
Do you enjoy working with children? Are you patient and helpful? If so, we have an opportunity for you in Fairfield County, CT working with High school students.
- Provide Instructional Planning, Teaching and Practices
- Differentiate curriculum to support students learning styles and current achievement levels.
- Provide clear goals and objectives for each student; create written reports and report cards for each student
- Teach content and skills to assigned students utilizing common core aligned curriculum and approved courses of study
- Develop strategies for maintaining a classroom environment conducive to effective learning and utilize effective teaching methods; employ a variety of instructional techniques appropriate to the maturity, interests, and needs of each student
- Identify need for diagnostic testing, identify student capabilities and monitor student progress on a regular basis to ensure that goals are being met
- Maintain accurate and complete student records and complete all record keeping/ administrative responsibilities on time as required by law and Pinnacle policies
- Consult and collaborate with colleagues and outside professionals
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students based upon trust and mutual respect
- Bachelors degree in Education
- Masters degree preferred
- Valid Connecticut state endorsement 025-History
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching History
- Commitment to helping children of all abilities reach their full potential
- Excellent communication skills, and a collaborative, enthusiastic style to fit with our small-team environment.