Help Desk Operations Analyst
Founded in 1962, The TemPositions Group of Companies is one of the country’s largest regional full-service staffing agencies offering temporary, contract, temp-to-hire, direct hire and recruitment process outsourcing services. We serve the New York, Connecticut, New Jersey and Northern California markets.
TemPositions is looking for a Help Desk Operations Analyst to assist with the day to day Help Desk responsibilities which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support to TemPositions Internal application end users on a variety of issues.
- Make an initial determination as to the nature of the problem and resolve when possible.
- Escalate unresolved problems to the proper resource with the knowledge to resolve the issue.
- Assist in tracking and completing help desk tickets pertaining to application.
- Assist with creating and running reports using SQL.
- Perform additional job-related duties as required.
- Excellent customer service
- 2-4 years of experience providing technical support in a corporate environment
Strong analytical/problem solving capabilities
- Understanding of Staffing Industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL preferred
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision and prioritize work assignments