The Health Home Care Coordination Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of 5-8 care coordinators. Responsibilities
- Include supervision of Health Home staff, ensuring quality of care management services provided to clients
- Management of staff documentation requirements, and staff training.
- Ensure the provision of adequate clinical support to clinically complex clients in crisis.
- The supervisor will report to the Clinical Director of Care Coordination.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology or Human Services REQUIRED
- One year experience working with individuals or families with a mental illness, substance use, or homelessness
- Strong leadership ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bi-lingual in Spanish