Opus Staffing is looking for a Healthcare Project Manager to be part of an organization whose goal is to dramatically improve upon the healthcare delivery system. The individual in this position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day project activities and operations with a focus on population health and disease management, and coordinate plans as they relate to multiple participating healthcare systems. The goals will include strategically increase efficiency both internally as well as with corporate partners as part of a team working together in a fast-paced environment.
This company offers a very competitive salary as well as bonus structure and benefits package.
- Manage the coordination and completion of projects, providing day-to-day planning and support to PMO and external partners for population health and chronic disease projects
- Ensure the completion of projects from inception through conclusion with a focus on details and team management.
- Present project process updates to the Director, Executive Committee and partners, inclusive of complete reports and analysis, with but not limited to risk management tools.
- Set accurate project deadlines and manage the team to adhere to schedules by itineraries, timelines, meetings inclusive of support materials.
- Comply with New York State regulations for metric and data submissions.
- Expertise in use of New York State online software systems such as Digital Library, MAPP and Salient.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health (MPH), in Healthcare Administration (MHA), Clinical Social Work (MSW), or Bachelor’s Degree and New York State RN licensure; clinical degrees and licensure preferred
- Five (5) plus years of healthcare project management experience working in an integrated healthcare system focusing on either population health or chronic disease management.
- Strong professionalism and leadership skills with strong interpersonal and leadership skills who is confident and capable interacting with outside agencies and vendors.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, manage multiple deliverables, anticipate needs, responds in timely manner and is detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Tremendous proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.