Health Home Care Manager
Responsibilities:Assist clients living in the community with referral outlets to establish necessary:
- behavioral health
- And other services essential to meeting basic life needs.
- BA/BS in a human services field with a minimum of two-year’s experience in a behavioral health setting required.
- Must have understanding/knowledge of the behavioral characteristics and psycho-social needs of the target population.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary to maintain documentation and work effectively with clients, mental health/health professionals, lawyers, community agencies, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Behavioral health, and/or forensics experienced.
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish speaking a plus. Requirements:
- Must have own car for daily community work; home telephone and clean and valid
- driver’s license.
- Must be willing to undergo company background screening process upon offer being extended.