SMART Group Facilitators
SMART Group Facilitators will work with inmates on Rikers Island to transition back into the community by conducting evidence based cognitive behavioral groups. The facilitator will develop treatment/discharge plans, make monitor referrals and coordinate community services for the individual to be successful upon their release.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the growth of an individual with criminal history.
- The facilitator will provide individual and group counseling
- Provide participants with completion letters after the program
- Ensure accurate and quality client records
- Connect clients to recovery support networks including a Community Facilitator
- Attend meeting and training as required
3 years experience working with individuals with SUD
Bilingual Spanish preferred
Experience working with individuals from diverse cultures a plus