Responsible for managing all components of the application and contracting process, pre- and post-award. Has primary responsibility for coordinating all aspects of the panel review process including scheduling, communicating with scientific and business reviewers, and preparing panel review materials. Primary responsibility for tracking progress reports and payments of active projects.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
include but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the application process, from initial pre-application through internal and external scientific review, including coordination of peer reviews and panel reviews.
- Manage complete cycle of panel reviews; coordinate with internal science teams and external review boards.
- Field all inquiries from initial pre-application through project completions, including managing grants inbox
- Manage portfolio of active and past funded projects; coordinate with internal science teams to track progress and payments
- Ensure funded investigators remain in compliance with project progress and responsibilities as outlined in signed agreements
- Coordinate with internal science teams to track progress and payments
- Assist with contracting with academic institutions and biotechnology companies
- Monitor short- and long-term outcomes of funded projects to assess the impact of funding.
- Produce reports and analyses using data pulled from the Fluxx platform as requested.
- Prepare data for departments upon request. Work with the communications team to compile reports for various stakeholders.
- 3+ years of related experience, including grants and contracts management, contracting, and working with databases is ideal.
- BA is required.
- Fluxx system exposure/knowledge would be preferred.