- Candidates must be comfortable working both in and outdoors:
- Application of Safety principles and processes.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor for casting and handling precast concrete pieces
- Operate hand and power tools of all types,
- Clean up of work area and other yard areas as needed, using broom & shovel, water and compressed air
- Grind, scrape, sand or polish surfaces using abrasive tools or machines
- Build and position wood and steel forms; caulk and apply release agents in preparation for pouring concrete.
- Cut, bend and tie rebar
- Pour, spread and finish concrete; tarp forms
- Dismantle forms after use; attach rigging to cured concrete panels
- Operate basic woodworking equipment
- Other duties as required and assigned Hours are Mon-Friday 7:30am-4pm
- Minimum Age 18+ year’s old, proper identification is required.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, throughout shift and/or long periods of time •
- Manual dexterity, eye hand coordination and ability to meet physical requirements.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 70lbs
- Must be able to read and speak basic English and or Spanish
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Concrete or masonry experience and/or Fork Lift Experience is a plus