Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a
seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web
infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of three years’
recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails
implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and
setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such
as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Strong experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies.
- Proficient in several programming/scripting languages.
- Clear understanding of cloud services, deployment models and distributed systems.
- 5+ years of software development experience (core language: Java) in an Agile eXtreme
- Programming (XP) environment using Test Driven Development (TDD) /
- Behavioral Driven Development (BDD)
- Strong experience developing in a paired programming environment
- At least 5 years Front End experience (HTML5, CSS3, Less ) developing responsive
- Strong Unit and end to end testing experience
- Experience with enterprise level, high-availability application development required
- Use object-oriented design (OOD) patterns for separation of concerns, code
reusability, security and performance
- Experience in developing clean, well architected code