- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
- Manage journal entries, invoices and reconcile accounts for the monthly and annual closing
- Support most aspects of accounting management (billing, tax forms, reporting etc.)
- Responsible for the interpreting, data entering, payments and reconciliations of all author royalties.
- Assist in formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with legislation and established best practices
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and/or forecasting
- Help in development of reports for management
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances
- Utilize accounting IT system to facilitate process and maintain records
- Other duties as seen necessary by the CFO
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Five years Accounting/Finance Experience
- CPA or other professional Accounting certification is a plus
- Offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits.
- You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals who have a passion for their work