- Build and maintain financial models used to accurately plan and predict financial performance based on past trends and forward-looking strategies
- Partner with department heads to build annual budgets and ongoing forecasts, analyze business performance, and identify cost efficiencies
- Develop sensitivity analyses for key performance drivers
- Build ROI models and analyses for new and existing initiatives
- Develop reporting infrastructure to enhance visibility across the business
- Analyze performance trends and variances to forecast, and produce monthly and quarterly financial reviews for Management and Board of Directors
- Support the development of Board and investor communication materials
- Build collaborative working relationships with business leaders throughout the company to influence them to superior results through data driven insights
- Establish a regular cadence with business owners to review financial performance and projections.
- Present financial data and analysis with a clear point of view so that insights can be used to help drive operating strategy and efficiencies; leverage analytical findings to identify actionable business recommendations
- Champion the advancement of financial planning tools/systems and streamline processes
- Thrive in a fast-paced and constantly evolving company
- Prefer providing financial insights over financial reporting
- Get excited partnering with colleagues outside of finance
- Enjoy building structure around loosely defined projects and establishing a sense of ownership to see projects through to completion
- Are a scrappy problem solver when resources are scarce and information is incomplete
- Have solid understanding of financial statements, and modeling techniques
- 4+ years of experience in financial, strategic, analytical, consulting or other role incorporating financial analytics and forward looking financial modeling; top tier MBA a plus.
- Experience analyzing e-commerce companies is a double bonus.