AcctPositions is seeking FinanceManager in New York, New York (NY). Growing international technologyequipment company located in New York, New York (NY) is seeking a Manager ofFinancial Planning Analysis. Our high-growth multinational firm is seeking anexperienced and professional Finance Manager to join our team. This positionwill play a key role in the organization’s funding strategy and long-termfinancial security. The Finance Manager will collaborate with the executivemanagement team to analyze department finances and develop budgets that willkeep the company’s costs down. This position will provide the right person withpromotion potential within 2 to 3 years of joining the team.
- Position will oversee the preparation of financial analysis and key reporting, as well as act as the primary liaison between the Finance and IT teams regarding the implementation and maintenance of key reports.
- Will work on budgeting, forecasting, long term strategic planning and also assist with the month end financial close.
- Position will get involved in many ad-hoc projects as well, and does not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine present and forecasted financial health of the company
- Use financial modeling to simulate financial scenarios
- Present potential scenarios and outcomes to management team
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organization financial documents
- Collaborate with management on development and execution of funding strategies
- Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations
- Degree in accounting or finance required.
- 8+ years of strong FP A experience required here.
- Prefer experience with Oracle and Hyperion software.
- Proven strategic planning experience at the management level
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Salary up to $100-125K range plus bonus and topbenefits.