Work independently to help ensure that the Bank’s office space in New York and New Jersey are operational, clean, comfortable, and secure so that employees can be effective in executing the Bank’s business with minimal interruptions.
• Develop and maintain the preventative maintenance program in ServiceNow
• Maintain and execute the Preventative Maintenance (PM) Program, update PM's of equipment in the Bank’s facilities.
• Follow up with appropriate personnel when addition information is required.
• Ensure all information is captured and generate reports as required for both inventory and ServiceNow systems.
• Utilizing existing PM procedures to consolidating PM processes for floor execution, records documentation, consolidating semiannual and annual maintenance plans and assisting in day to day department management.
• Coordinate maintenance efforts around the operations schedule to avoid potential delays and obstacles adverse to efficient production.
• Maintain records of facility repairs, service calls and vendor deliveries.
• Monitor the space for facility related issues and address areas that need attention and/or require maintenance.
• Coordinate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual maintenance to critical equipment.
• Develop service schedule for facility infrastructure, telephony, audio-visual, physical security, generator, Uninterrupted Power System (“UPS”), HVAC, multi-function printer and other office technology infrastructure and equipment to minimize down-time.
• Serve as a liaison with the Bank's building security, cleaning, and engineering team.
• Maintain general condition of meeting rooms and set-up, including, but not limited to; catering services, Conference Bridge, etc.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) used to convey key information between departments.
• Pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding position, strong ability to adapt to changing job responsibilities.
• Strong computer skills, familiar with ServiceNow software and MS Office applications (Excel, Word)
• Planning and problem solving, project experience.