Opus Staffing is looking for a top notch Executive Assistant to support an Executive Director of a growing healthcare company with a strong mission in Melville.
- Support Executive level staff.
- Maintain busy and ever changing calendars through Microsoft Outlook.
- Assist in preparation for meeting (agenda, staff reports, meeting set-up).
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes as needed.
- Maintain filing systems for important legal documents.
- Providing data-driven evidence for reporting related to your project(s).
- Work with project managers to plan and host Project Advisory meeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting executive level individuals.
- College Degree preferred.
- Experience in health care.
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Excellent oral, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Attention to detail