The TemPositions Group of Companies Logo | Staffing Agency | Temp Agency | Recruitment Blog

Executive Assistant

Temporary Job | Job Application | Find Job
September 6, 2023
New York
Job Type


Position Title: Executive Assistant

Status: Temp to Hire

Location: On-site, Flushing, Queens, NY

Hours: Monday -Friday, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm (Half hour or hour lunch)

  • On Fridays, the office closes by 3 pm
  • Hours will be 35 or 37.5 a week. Some days may require coming in earlier or staying late. 
  • There will be very rare situations where responsibilities and communication with the CEO carry over into after-hours or over the weekend.


Salary: $35 - $43/hr (commensurate with experience)

Immediate start

Job Summary

Executive Assistant needed.  5-month temp covering for current EA going out on maternity leave.  After the maternity leave, long-term is available,  a position within the organization will be found in one of the many operating companies.  Overall, this position will provide executive support 80% of the time to the CEO. The other 20% will be to assist other C-level staff in the company. 


Essential functions:

  • Schedule meetings. Order admin lunch daily
  • Stock kitchen and place orders to the stock kitchen – maintain office space – order all supplies for office
  • Assist IT company in coordinating hours for the IT division
  • Send Biweekly timesheets to HR 
  • Handle spreadsheets for American Express statements monthly – consolidate and provide receipts for business AmEx card used
  • Assign key fobs for employees
  • eManage IT requests, phone requests, and printer requests
  • Pay personal bills for the President of the company from time to time
  • Manage cleaning staff that cleans office daily – also approve their hours on a biweekly basis
  • Office duties as requested etc


 Position Requirements & Skills:

  • Acceptable combinations of experience/hiring profiles are as follows:
    • 3- 8 years of experience providing executive support to C-Level Staff
    • 3-5 years of experience providing executive support to C-Level Staff if they have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
  • Strong organizational and time management skills
  • Highly detail-oriented
  • Adaptable, team player mentality
  • Will consider no job too small. Willing to roll up sleeves and help out where needed
  • Genuine commitment to their duties
  • Knowledge of the Nursing Home, Assisted Living etc., industries a plus
  • Able to easily get to the office. Preferably someone with a car


We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.



Apply Online  
Drop files here browse files ...

Contact Us:

Are you sure you want to delete this file?