Non-Profit Organization in need of an experienced Executive Assistant/Project Manager who can work in a fast-paced environment providing administrative support, organizational assistance, and project management in support of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRDO)
Temp to Hire
Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support, organizational assistance, and project management in support of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRDO)
- Seamlessly manage complex internal and external meeting schedules for the CEO and CHRDO.
- With the Executive Assistant & Board Liaison, support the facilitation and execution of internal meetings and other important meetings with external stakeholders, including collecting and drafting agendas, coordinating catering, supplies, and multi-media, preparing PowerPoint presentations, and drafting minutes.
- Compile and process expense reports for the CEO and CHRDO in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Serve as the administrative support for the Human Resources Department's Diversity & Inclusion initiatives by scheduling meetings, liaising with staff leadership, processing consultant invoices, and planning events.
- Draft electronic and written correspondence with a high level of discretion and accuracy necessary to maintain relationships with Board members, major donors, and other external shareholders. Receive and direct telephone communication for the CEO and CHRDO, prioritizing the importance of contacts.
- Support the Executive Assistant & Board Liaison in special projects for the Board of Directors, including annual reporting, new Board member orientations, creating other resource materials, and planning Board and alumni events.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all departments' functions and activities to respond to internal and external inquiries and requests for information and departmental support for both the Executive Office and the Finance Department.
- Other notable projects and assignments as directed.
- A bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience: 5+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant with roles increasing in scope and complexity, including 2 + years successfully supporting high-level executive leaders of a department or an organization.
- Computer Skills: Outstanding skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); eager and capable of learning software.
- Outstanding project management skills, excellent in managing shifting timelines and priorities, able to accurately and thoroughly follow through, able to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Results-oriented: creative and tenacious in accomplishing tasks, positive and calm attitude with inclination to view problems as challenges and enjoy finding solutions.
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in all office-related position. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.