The Executive Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of administrative support operations, including calendar management, travel arrangements, planning and scheduling meetings, communication with other executives and management colleagues globally. You will also coordinate executive correspondence and other administrative duties.
- Manage executive's calendars, regularly arrange meetings and appointments as well as other events
- Arrange domestic and global travel, hotels, transportation for frequent and extended trips; add travel details to Outlook calendar and prepare detailed travel itineraries
- Keep executives on schedule, adjusting as needed
- Handle a multitude of complex and dynamic tasks in a time-sensitive environment while maintaining professional demeanor
- Answer phones and communicate with colleagues regarding office activities, meetings, etc.
- Book conference rooms for meetings; prepare conference rooms for meetings and tidy up afterward; order breakfasts and lunches for meetings and configure tech aspects of meetings with assistance from IT; book off-site activities
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, meeting deadlines, problem-solving and adjusting as needed
- Update organizational charts, maintain contact lists and update executives Contacts in Outlook Be a superb gatekeeper
- Anticipate the needs of your leaders and be proactive
- Use considerable tact, diplomacy and good judgement when liaising with clients
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Assist other administrative staff as needed
- Order supplies as needed, prepare outgoing mail and UPS packages as needed
- Maintain files for executive as requested, prepare file folders
- Welcome visitors and keep others informed of activities/whereabouts/etc.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; in depth knowledge of Outlook Email, Calendar, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient general computer skills and experience with travel and expense software (Ovation/Concur), Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Ability to compose routine correspondence and to edit and correct business correspondence and reports
- Knowledge of and ability to process visa requests
- High level of proficiency with keyboarding/typing - speed and accuracy a must
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Tech Savvy with exceptional attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and complete tasks within a deadline
- 4+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant (Senior Administrative Assistant will also be considered)
- Four-year degree from an accredited university
- Experience supporting “C Level” executives is a must