- Manage executive's calendars, regularly arrange meetings and appointments as well as other events
- Arrange domestic and global travel, hotels, transportation for frequent and extended trips; add travel details to Outlook calendar and prepare detailed travel itineraries
- Keep executives on schedule, adjusting as needed
- Handle a multitude of complex and dynamic tasks in a time-sensitive environment while maintaining professional demeanor
- Answer phones and communicate with colleagues regarding office activities, meetings, etc.
- Book conference rooms for meetings; prepare conference rooms for meetings and tidy up afterward; order breakfasts and lunches for meetings and configure tech aspects of meetings with assistance from IT; book off-site activities
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, meeting deadlines, problem-solving and adjusting as needed
- Update organizational charts, maintain contact lists and update executives Contacts in Outlook Be a superb gatekeeper
- Anticipate the needs of your leaders and be proactive
- Use considerable tact, diplomacy and good judgement when liaising with clients
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Assist other administrative staff as needed
- Order supplies as needed, prepare outgoing mail and UPS packages as needed
- Maintain files for executive as requested, prepare file folders
- Welcome visitors and keep others informed of activities/whereabouts/etc.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills; in depth knowledge of Outlook Email, Calendar, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient general computer skills and experience with travel and expense software (Ovation/Concur), Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Ability to compose routine correspondence and to edit and correct business correspondence and reports
- Knowledge of and ability to process visa requests
- High level of proficiency with keyboarding/typing - speed and accuracy a must
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
- Tech Savvy with exceptional attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and complete tasks within a deadline
- 4+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant (Senior Administrative Assistant will also be considered)
- Four-year degree from an accredited university
- Experience supporting “C Level” executives is a must