Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who has a successful track record with working directly with CEO and Board level executives. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing a broad range of duties including but not limited to administration, scheduling and research. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional with impeccable ethical standards, capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
• Oversee and manage CEO's calendar and ensure thorough preparation for meetings, travel, and other logistics.
• Receive, screen, and prioritize incoming phone calls.
• Manage written correspondence to / from the CEO, flag urgent items, and craft professional, grammatically correct responses on their behalf.
• Administrate CEO's projects by helping to prioritize; manage time; monitor progress; problem solve.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Represent the CEO by welcoming their guests and visitors, and by attending corporate events.
• Coordinate scheduling, materials, and technology for CEO related meetings and take minutes.
• Perform Special projects as needed.
• Support the Chair(s) of the Board(s) with various administrative and project based tasks; ensure thorough preparation for Board meetings, travel and logistics.
• Act as the direct liaison between the Senior Leadership Team and the CEO, and on behalf of the CEO prioritize and manage their tasks as directed.
• Involved in all aspects of the day to day administrative operations of the CEO’s office.
• Perform personal tasks on behalf of the CEO.
• Excellent verbal, written, grammatical and interpersonal communication skills, with a positive and can do attitude a must.
• Sound judgment and ability to prioritize.
• Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, tech savvy, and ability to learn new systems.
• Strong work ethic, commitment, flexibility, and follow-through.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and relationships in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly task ownership orientated.
• Capable of interacting professionally with all levels of staff.
• Organized, proactive and detail-oriented with time management and troubleshooting skills.
• Passionate and / or knowledgeable about the field of developmental and intellectual disabilities a plus.
• Bachelor's degree and 5 – 7 years of experience as EA to a C-level executive highly preferred.
• Ability for discretion and confidentiality is mandatory.
• Commissioned notary or prepared to undertake notary commissioning a must.