Are you a camp counselor, community group leader, or after school teacher who would like to gain formal teaching experience? This Spring 2020, School Professionals, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies, may have the opportunity for you.
We are recruiting candidates with 6+ months experience working with preschool-aged children, whether in childcare or analogous positions to work as substitute preschool teachers and teacher aides.
Please apply online in advance, https://apps.tempositions.com/eregister/?stat=0&div=117
If scheduled for an in-person interview, please bring valid photo ID for employment verification purposes, as outlined here: https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents/acceptable-documents
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher or teacher aide will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
If this sounds like you, apply today!
Applying for a School Professionals position is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Education: Bachelor's Degree Experience: At least 6+ months experience in a teaching, childcare or analogous position.
- OR Any of the Following a semester of student teaching enrollment in or completion of a Masters in Education 6+ months of experience as an afterschool teacher or assistant teacher, day care, summer camp counselor, Sunday school teacher or similar experience working with children, aged 2-6 years