Employment Law Attorney
Our client, a plaintiffs’ law firm located in Downtown Manhattan, is seeking an Employment Law Attorney to assist with a short-term assignment. This is a full-time position expected to last approximately 2 weeks.
The firm has a strong employment law practice with a focus on employment discrimination and employment rights and benefits. They are seeking an Employment Law Attorney who has 3 to 5 years of experience defending individuals against lawsuits related to violations of employment agreements, specifically restrictive covenants, breaches of non-solicitation and non-competition terms, and misappropriation of trade secrets. Attention to detail, solid litigation skills, and experience with breach of contracts are critical to this position. The ideal Attorney must have excellent analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
New York bar admission in good standing is required. The pay rate will range from $45 to $50/hour dependent on experience. If you are an Employment Law Attorney with 3 to 5 years of plaintiff side experience, please submit a resume which highlights your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Representing the employee suing the employer
- Analyzing agreements for breach of contract/violations
- Drafting replies and memorandums of law
- Must be licensed and in good standing to practice in New York State
- 3 to 5 years of experience defending individuals against lawsuits related to violations of employment agreements specifically restrictive covenants, breaches of non-solicitation and non-competition terms
- Motion practice experience
- Experience with misappropriation of trade secrets is preferred