On their driving week, they will be either:
• Driving to their NJ location to take up a transfer truck to bring back to Long Island City, close the gate for the night and go home. They may have to make a delivery or two on this day as well.
• Driving to Manhattan to do customer delivers. They can do up to 2 runs to the city a day of which they do 3 to 4 delivers per run.
• Hours on their driving week can have them start some days at either 5 or 6 am where they would leave at 2:30pm or some days where they can be asked to stick around at the warehouse to load the next days orders till 5:30 or 6:30pm
• Pulling orders
• Forklift Experience
• Loading trucks for the day’s deliveries
• Hours on the weeks they are in the warehouse will be 9am start time and can end either at 6pm or at 7 or 7:30pm if it is their turn to unload the trucks. Mon -Fri but being open to working Saturday for time and a half is a plus
• At least 2 years of experience driving a 26 foot truck
• Clean driver’s license (Background will cover moving violations in a 5 year period
• Can take direction and work responsibly on their own
• Attention to detail
• Pro-active, assertive work ethic