- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Must work until all deliveries are completed
- Assisting truck driver to make successful and on-time deliveries
- Cleaning warehouse and surrounding area
- Available for an extended day, if needed
- Planned, organized and effectively used space in trucks
- Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Ensured all package are accounted for and signature received.
- Driver helper work in conjunction with the driver to expedite delivery.
- All package is organized within the vehicle and the driver helper quickly walks the package to the customer
- Ensure three-point contact are being fallowed as required by safety guideline
- Sort and palletize goods to be loaded for delivery.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds
- Previous warehouse experience
- Reliability is required.
- Physical stamina – driver helpers are responsible for lifting heavy items and unloading equipment onto or off of vehicles, so they need the strength and stamina to keep up with this kind of work
- Customer service – driver helpers often interact directly with customers, so strong customer service skills are necessary in order to remain professional and polite at all times and to resolve any complaints or issues with deliveries
- Teamwork – this role involves working closely with colleagues and assisting them with deliveries and loading equipment, so applicants need to have professional collaboration skills
- Punctuality – driver helpers work a tight schedule and are required to complete a certain amount of deliveries in a set time frame, so they must be punctual and manage their time efficiently