Director of Recruitment Marketing
The Recruitment Marketing Director will be an integral part of the marketing team. He/she will be responsible for enhancing the operations and recruitment processes for all divisions of the company. The Recruitment Marketing Director will collaborate with teams’ Managing Directors to increase their number of eligible staffing employees, targeting specific industries demanding staffing needs, and create effective outreach campaigns. The Recruitment Marketing Director reports to the Creative Director and will be the third member of the marketing team. The Recruitment Marketing Director must be comfortable discussing high level strategy with C-Suite and Managing Directors as well as have the technical skill to carry out campaigns from ideation to implementation and optimization.
- Work with development team to renovate website, landing pages, apps, and other digital assets to ensure that design and content is up-to-date, accurate and engaging.
- Collaborate with marketing team members on content strategy for organic and paid acquisition.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and performance of marketing campaigns; including email, search, and social campaigns.
- Optimize media buys to approved spending levels and provide targeted spend and lead levels to gauge performance to budget.
- Provide insight and analysis to determine the ROI from various online marketing campaigns, including affiliate, paid search, display and organic/content marketing campaigns.
- Lead weekly meetings with recruitment and sales directors to increase pool of eligible workers and target industries across the United States.
- Partner with internal business groups to create and automate/execute digital and email marketing initiatives that support company strategy and objectives.
- Adhere to marketing automation best practices and ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and customer-focused; persuasive calls-to-action, proper form and templates, editing and proofreading, message relevancy to audiences and segments, responsive design
- Work with management to review campaign performance KPIs; provide feedback and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Utilize marketing automation to develop campaign distribution lists that support segmentation tactics.
- Assist in the execution of testing and optimization strategies for continued performance improvement.
- Create effective email marketing campaigns targeting specific industries.
- Work closely with graphic designer to create marketing collateral and content including videos, posters, emails, etc.
- Find effective ways to target prospective employees and increase pool of available workers for the operations teams.
- Understand the complete operational processes of each division of the company and find best solutions to enhance optimization.
- Understand the complete application and onboarding process of candidates and work with operations teams to increase the number of completed applicants.
- Create partnerships with organizations to help promote the company and find ways to increase pool of eligible workers.
- Take on many different projects at once and be able to prioritize pressing projects.
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business preferred
- 3 – 4 years of experience working in marketing and/or operations management
- Ability to take on many different tasks at once and prioritize pressing projects
- Pays close attention to detail
- Able to work with many different teams and lead many initiatives at once
- ‘Takes charge personality and ability to create effective change
- Hubspot experience preferred
Join our growing team today and discover why TemPositions is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at www.TemPositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.