Looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to assist in social media content, marketing activities, database and Project coordination.
- Learn and work with various types of social media and digital marketing software
- Update social media accounts and website.
- Create content for marketing material such as white papers, case studies, articles, presentations, and blog posts
- Write content for various marketing platforms
- Create and send mailings.
- Help manage CRM system and digital marketing platforms.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on strategy, trends, new releases, KPIs, and additional marketing activities as needed.
- Accomplish organization goals and daily marketing tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a preference for Marketing, Communications, or Business Degrees.
- At least 1 year of work experience in Web and Digital Marketing.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and video editing a plus.
- Must be a driven and motivated self-starter that can work with a team
- Excellent writing skills and computer Skills
- Fluent with MS Office, Website platforms, Social Media platforms, and E-mailing software