The positions will be located in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and the Bronx.
Well known hospitals, rehabilitation facilities and senior centers are looking for responsible, reliable and experienced Dietary Aides.
- Set up and prepare trays for meals
- Place food servings, utensils, beverages and condiments on plates and trays
- Deliver and distribute food trays, supplements and snacks to the patients
- Retrieve food trays from patients
- Transport dirty dishes and trays to the dish room
- Sanitized and performed daily cleaning duties
- Prepare sandwiches, snacks and beverages for inpatient and outpatient
- Serve food according to the patients’ diet orders, request and preferences
Interested candidates must have a minimum of 6 months recent experience as a Dietary Aide. High School Diploma or GED required.