Advancement and Community Engagement Associate
This position is providing data entry/management piece of fundraising. Temp with the possibility of temp to hire. Salary if hired is $50k to $70k based on experience.
Reporting to the Director of Institutional Advancement, the Advancement and Community Engagement Associate bridges fundraising, communications, and constituent relations to support the goals of the Institutional Advancement office.
Development and Parents Association:
- Implement process for gift entry, gift acknowledgements, and pledge reminders
- Create monthly finance reconciliation reports
- Manage following up with bounced email addresses and finding lost constituents
- Support the Director of Institutional Advancement as needed
- Research constituents using Research Point and other systems and create constituent profiles for new and current constituents
- Advancement Events
- Manage all aspects of advancement events
- Oversee software management, create registration forms and manage event volunteers when needed
- Consult for set up and execution of events
- Parents Association
- Support activities and annual events to advance Towns mission
- Collaborate with the Director of Advancement, Director of Communications, Operations, and Parents Association to manage event logistics and coordination before and after events
- Create registration forms and manage event volunteers when needed
Advancement and Registrar Data Systems:
- Lead Blackbaud The Raisers Edge, NXT, and Blackbaud Core registrar system (experience preferred, with training available)
- Manage constituent data across constituent database platforms, auditing data health, ensuring data integrity
- Ensure that database errors are promptly corrected and manage periodic “clean up” programs
- Modify existing reports, create new reports, and systematize benchmark reporting
- Prepare other reports and supporting documents (college lists, etc…) for alumni/ae communications
Requirements: Experience with Blackbaud Core is required Prior experience within a school setting is preferred by not required 2 to 3 years experience in development or fundraising required
This job is presented to you by TemPositions Office, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in all office related position. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositions.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.