Data Privacy Attorney
Candidates must have an understanding of domestic and international data protection and privacy regulations; and appropriate implementation of policies and procedures; provide strategic advice and counseling in connection with the development, collection, use, transfer and governance of data, including data analytics, privacy and security, and marketing, both from a US and international perspective.
- Ensure and track compliance with GDPR and other data privacy laws.
- Develop internal resources and training materials on privacy and cybersecurity-related obligations.
- Remain current on broad range of laws and regulations relating to data privacy, cybersecurity, and the tech industry
- New York Bar Admission
- Strong knowledge of GDPR, US laws governing data privacy, including TCPA, CCPA, and COPPA
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of data privacy experience