Data Privacy Attorney
- Ensure and track compliance with GDPR and other data privacy laws.
- Develop internal resources and training materials on privacy and cybersecurity-related obligations.
- Remain current on broad range of laws and regulations relating to data privacy, cybersecurity, and the tech industry.
- New York Bar Admission
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of data privacy experience
- Strong knowledge of GDPR, US laws governing data privacy, including TCPA, CCPA, and COPPA
- Experience drafting and negotiating business contracts and agreements (i.e. Franchise Agreements, IT transactions and agreements)